Features and Benefits
• Bonded edge with dedicated bond points for added durability
• Engineered microstructure for improved water distribution and thermal mixing
• High thermal performance
• Improved water distribution
• Proprietary edge trim that directs water to both sides of sheet
• Material meets Cooling Tower Institute (CTI) Standard 136
• Available in PVC and HPVC
Brentwood sheet thicknesses are quoted in final gauge (as measured in field) of .008” (.203 mm), .010” (.254 mm), .015" (.381 mm), or your specific requirement. All Brentwood fill products are available in PVC and are UV stabilized. The PVC compounds used in Brentwood fills have outstanding resistance to weather exposure and are nearly impervious to chemical degradation by alkali, acids, greases, fats, oils, and biological attack. Brentwood PVC has excellent fire rating due to its self-extinguishing characteristics, and meets or exceeds Cooling Tower Institute Standard 136. HPVC (high temperatures), PP (polypropylene), and ABS plastics are also available for special applications.
Copyright © 2011 Brentwood Industries, Inc.